Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

(XIV) Untitled #3

I wake up at 5.30 in the morning, for some reason, I reward myself with beautiful hot coffee. Sitting down outside in the cold wintry morning, breathing in the icy atmosphere. I hold my novel against my lap, allowing my brain to subconsiously absorb the impossibilities of a fantasy novel. The sun barely rises, however the clouds roll in, shades of grey up above where the dryness of the trees sway back and forth to the chill of the weather. I wonder aimlessly out of the house, walking for hours and hours. An endless road. I stop at some traffic lights, gazing out at the people before me. The world is in motion, even if every organ in my body has stopped working. Everything continues to move, the cars continue to drive, people talk, children run freely, crimes don't stop...the list goes on. The world does not stop for you.

With six billion people in the world, you're only looking for one person. That one person being your best friend, your soulmate, your lover, and your life. All of a sudden, the world doesn't matter anymore. What matters is you, and your special person for life. All of the sudden, the world truly does stop, and the only two people who seem to be living are you and your person. Two lovers roaming the world, carelessly, mindlessly, subconsciously falling deeper and deeper in love. The sun suddenly shines twice as bright, grass twice as green, and the sky, twice as blue. You no longer wake up alone, you now wake up to the breathing of another human being entangled within your body and mind. You now sit outside, no longer reading alone, but talking to them, sipping the hot coffee. It's not as cold anymore, because the aura of their's is as warm as the strong rays of the sun. Because that's how love is for me. That and so much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment