Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

( X ) My Two Cents.

Previously, In Jeffree's One Love, he posts:
I also believe that in one life there can only be one love and one death.
But was that love?
This is my problem.
What's yours?
True, there is ultimately only one life and one death, but, love can't be singular in my opinion. Of course, you can luck out the first time and find the girl of your dreams starting as your high school sweet heart, but, unfortunately, life isn't that generous, and anything that is worth having doesn't come easily.

I've had several girlfriends over the years, and since the first one, I have loved each of them with all my heart. However, this isn't to say that I've loved them all equally, because, I'm not the same person as I was back then. You can't compare previous partners because they are different people. It is only fair that you get into new relationships with as little baggage as you can, so you can love them with ALL your heart.

It's probably why I've suffered immense heart-ache after every breakup. The best thing to do is to dust yourself off, reflect on why it didn't work, better yourself and Get Ready For The Next Battle.

Love is a two player game, perhaps you were only playing against CPU that time, imagine how fun it will be when you find a worthy opponent. It's a bad analogy, that Love is a game, but, I think you get the point.

2 comments:

  1. Also, playing against noobs is no fun, you don't get better. But, perhaps, on the off chance, you can teach them how to play as well. Give people a chance :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR SKILL

    ReplyDelete