Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

( V ) Just Me .

Dear: Reader,
   Throughout this blog, you are sure to read the positives & the negatives of love, each of our thoughts, each of our attempts at expressing our innermost feelings . Each of us will attempt to put what we feel, here (please point to where your heart is), onto here . Some are joyous, smile-inducing, &uplifting. However, others may be tear-jerking, painful &disheartening. But, whatever they turn out to be they will, I hope, be honest, sometimes brutally so. Honest to the extent there is a twinge of recognition through your own experiences. 
   My point ? My posts will be my attempt to convey my honest feelings and opinions on this topic of love at the time. Sometimes, they may be overwhelmingly , pathetically depressing. Sometimes they may be neutral. Sometimes, I hope, they may be the joyous, smile-inducing posts I mentioned before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
renaface; post #1
Hmmm, everyone's interpretation of love is different which make things much more interesting . I look up to XXX, &his outlook on love . Yes, YOU, xxx! He's willing to have his heart broken again &again , to find this one girl. According to my calculations .. each time , he'll give everything his all. I admire his persistence, his ability to try again.. 
 don't want to mention names, just in case .
I wish.. I could be strong like that . To get back up. I ASPIRE TO BE LIKE YOU ! 
I find it hard to ever see me loving, trusting anyone again . I bet you're thinking .. oh, you young naive little girl. Yup, I think so too. But I can't change what I feel right now. 
Oh, quick story: once upon a time there was this girl who found herself glancing at this one guy more than usual. they started talking more &more often, until one day; he told her he liked her ! she was really happy; &they ended up dating. the relationship was quite rocky, then one day; he just stopped talking to her. about a week later; it was over.. the reason he gave ?  i never liked you. i just felt sorry for you. 
Someone once told me to never give up on love, regardless of what has happened .
But what if what you thought was real , was really just an illusion ?
What's to say the next time isn't all just a lie ?

I challenge any one of you , also on this blog to give me a substantial list of reasons to love.

Not only would they be interesting to read, but they would be much appreciated , I wouldn't quite mind getting 'owned' :)



s  e  r  e  n  a   

No comments:

Post a Comment